Users’ privacy protection is for FARMTRAC TRACTORS EUROPE SP. Z O.O. particularly important. For this reason, the Website Users www.farmtrac.pl have guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. FARMTRAC TRACTORS EUROPE SP. Z O.O. as a data administrator, takes care of the security of data provided by Users. The Administrator’s goal is also to properly inform Users about their rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular against the content of the provisions on protection personal data as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “RODO”). Therefore, taking care to protect the privacy of Website Users, in this the Administrator informs about the legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the Website www.farmtrac.pl (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), methods of collection, processing and protection personal data, as well as Users’ rights.
The user is every natural person to whom the data pertains, using the website www.farmtrac.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the Website www.farmtrac.pl is FARMTRAC TRACTORS EUROPE SP. Z O.O., Przemysłowa 11, 11-700 Mrągowo, NIP 7421926336, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
I. USER’S CONSENT
Personal data of the Website User is processed by the Administrator based on his agreement, and in some cases described in this document, as part of the legal framework reasonable interest of the Administrator. The user has the right to withdraw at any time previously agreed consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The method of obtaining personal data
The administrator acquires personal data directly from the User through Website, by filling out the contact form available in Website and sending messages to the Administrator through it. Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary
- Types of personal data processed
The Administrator collects the following personal data via the Website User’s:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Company name.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES
The manner in which the Administrator processes data relating to the User depends on the way the User uses the Website and the functionalities available in it.
The Administrator processes User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User.
The Administrator uses the User’s personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User applies offered products or services, personal data security, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Administrator or its partners. Communication with the User also applies to the User’s service. Personal data are used to help the User solve technical problems and answers to his complaints or complaints.
- Presenting commercial offers by electronic means to the User.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication carried out by the Administrator as part of its activities, in particular, submitting commercial offers to the User electronically.
- Presenting commercial offers to the User in a telephone contact.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication carried out by the Administrator as part of its activities, in particular by presenting commercial offers to the User via telephone.
- The User is sent information electronically as part of the subscription to Administrator’s newsletter.
The purpose of the Administrator’s use of the User’s personal data available as part of the subscription form for the Administrator’s newsletter available on the Website is to inform the User electronically (by email) about new products, services, promotions or events of the Administrator or its partners.
- Allowing the User to send comments or opinions.
The Administrator uses the User’s personal data to enable him / her commenting on the Administrator’s activities, services or products entities cooperating with it.
The Administrator may process User’s personal data provided in the form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and Administrator and User’s service as an Administrator’s client in accordance with art. 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b) RODO;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with a User who is a client, Administrator for the implementation of a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well possible claims against the User who is a client under legally justified interest of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO and fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligations towards tax authorities based on separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) RODO;
- in order to implement the marketing activities of the Administrator within the legal framework justified interest of the Administrator within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO as well as according to statements of intent concerning marketing communication sent to Administrator. Consents in marketing communications (e.g. sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for purposes of direct marketing) can be withdrawn at any time without affecting compliance with the law of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before the withdrawal;
- in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards the User specified in RODO, within the meaning of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) RODO.
IV. SHARING PERSONAL DATA
The User’s personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
V. USER RIGHTS
- User Rights
The user has a number of rights at every stage of processing his data allowing him access to his data, verification the correctness of data processing, their correction, as well as the right to submit opposition to their processing, may demand deletion of data, restrictions data processing or transfer.
If you want to use your rights as personal data subject, you can contact the Administrator with the help of the following contact details: FARMTRAC TRACTORS EUROPE SP. Z O.O., Przemysłowa 11, 11-700 Mrągowo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
The User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
- The Administrator informs that when using the Website in the terminal device
The user is saved short text information called “cookies”. “Cookies” contain such IT data as: IP address for the User, page name from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, user, saving parameters and statistics and a unique number. “Cookies” are addressed to the Website server via a web browser installed in the end device of the User. “Cookies” are used on the Website in order to:
- maintain technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Service server, and User’s end device;
- optimizing the User’s use of the Website and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User’s device;
- ensuring the security of using the Website;
- collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages that support the improvement of their structure and content;
- displaying advertising content on the User’s end device optimally adapted to his preferences.
The Website uses two types of “cookie” files: “session” and “permanent”.
“Session” cookies are files that are automatically removed from the device the end User of the Website after logging out of the Website or after leaving by him websites of the Website or after turning off the web browser.
“Persistent” cookie files are stored in the User’s end device by time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are removed by User. “Persistent” cookies are installed in the User’s device only with his consent.
The administrator informs that:
- browsers by default accept the installation of “cookies” in User’s end device. Each Website User can make in any time you change the settings for “cookie” files used by him the web browser in such a way that the browser automatically blocking the use of “cookies” or informing the User about them each time it is placed on its end device. Specific information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
- restricting the use of “cookies” by the User may be negative affect the correctness and continuity of the Services on the Website. “Cookies” installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by advertisers cooperating with the Administrator or business partners. “Cookies” can be considered as personal data only in connection with other data identifying the identity, made available to the Administrator by the User under the Service. Access to “cookies” processed by the Website server has only
Administrator. If the User does not agree to save and receive information in files “Cookies”, can change the rules for “cookies” using your settings Internet browser.
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Protection of personal data security
The administrator shall put in place appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Safe use of the Website they provide the systems and procedures to protect against access and disclosure of data to undesirable persons. In addition, used by the Administrator systems and processes are regularly monitored in order to detect possible ones threats. Data collected by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
- Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users’ personal data depends on the purposes data processing by the Administrator. The administrator stores personal data for such period as is necessary to achieving specific goals, i.e .: for the period of conducting business by the Administrator. In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period, data can only be processed for claims against the connecting parties relation to the final settlement of these claims by law.
- Contact information
The User may contact the Administrator of personal data: FARMTRAC
TRACTORS EUROPE SP. Z O.O., Przemysłowa 11, 11-700 Mrągowo, from
using the following contact details: email@example.com.
In addition, there is also the possibility of contact by mail at:
Przemysłowa 11, 11-700 Mrągowo.