Farmtrac is the largest Polish manufacturers of agricultural tractors.
The origins of Farmtrac were in the year 2000, when we started the production of tractors in our factory in Mrągowo in the area of the former POM Mrągowo.
From modest beginnings to becoming one of the nation’s largest agricultural tractor manufacturer, our company’s philosophy has always been to deliver a simple and reliable design – without the excessive amount of unnecessary electronics.
We have our own R&D department, where leading Polish engineers work – often with more than 30 years of experience. Thanks to them, we have been able to build key tractor models – such as the 675 DT (2011 Machine of the Year) and the 7100DT, 7110DT, or the latest 9120DTŋ. Farmtrac is still a thriving brand. Year by year our tractors are getting more recognition and success.
We were the leader of sales of new agricultural tractors in Poland among Polish producers in 2011-2015.
At present we offer more than 20 types and variants of tractors. They are produced both for the Polish market and for many European and overseas countries, such as Australia and Brasil.
Our simple and reliable designs are based on the solutions of the most reputable European manufacturers of components. Among our suppliers are:
and about 60 top Polish producers of parts and components.
All our machines have European approvals and meet all European standards.
We are one of the biggest employers in the Mragowo region, actively supporting the activation of young graduates through internships. Farmtrac is also the initiator of the program “I am from Mrągowo” to promote the town of Mragowo.
Above all, Farmtrac tractors boast simple, reliable design, low fuel consumption and low maintenance costs. Using components from top worldwide producers we ensure durability and reliability of tractors even in harsh weather and difficult terrain.
History of Farmtrac Tractors Europe
Farmtrac Tractors Europe is a rapidly growing company producing agricultural tractors from the beginning of the twenty-first century. Using Escorts Ltd. extensive experience and knowledge of Polish engineers and designers, Farmtrac constructs machines matched to the needs of the modern farmer. The main objectives in the last 20 years was to increase the product range and increase brand potential in European market and around the world. Both goals have been achieved.
- Creation of a joint venture company Pol-Mot Escorts Sp. z o.o from Pol-Mot Holding and Escorts Ltd.
- Premiere of the new Escort 335 tractor.
- Creation of a professional research and development department.
- Respected and talented designer Eligiusz Szymanski joins the R&D department.
- Premiere of the 48-horsepower Escort 450 tractor.
- Widening the product range with Farmtrac FT 70 and FT 80 tractors. Both models are available in 2WD and 4WD.
- Launching international sales. Farmtrac tractors are available in Ireland, Hungary and Slovenia.
- Award: Cup of the Hungary Minister of Agriculture for Farmtrac FT 70 tractor.
- Award: Special Mention of the 9th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH for Farmtrac 80 4WD tractor.
- Escorts Lt acquires 100% of the shares.
- Realization of strategic contract for the supply of Farmtrac FT 80 tractors to Ghana.
- Inauguration of certified quality management system ISO.
- Award: Gold Medal of the 10th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH for the Farmtrac 80 4WD tractor.
- Obtaining of the European approval for Farmtrac tractors.
- Expansion of international sales network. Farmtrac tractors available in Belgium.
- Launch of the Farmtrac 675 DT tractor production.
- Realization of the strategic contract for the supply of Farmtrac 675 DT tractors for the United States.
- Expansion of international sales network – Farmtrac tractors available in Slovakia and Portugal.
- Expansion of international sales network – Farmtrac tractors available in Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Greece.
- Premiere of new Farmtrac models: Farmtrac 665 2WD and 665 DT with rotary pump and Farmtrac 685 DT Limb.
- Farmtrac Tractors Europe comprises the patronage of Youth Knowledge Contest for the Safety in Agriculture organized at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (2008-2009).
- Withdrawal of Escort tractors from the Farmtrac range.
- Launch of the Farmtrac 545, 545 DT, 555, 555 DT tractors production.
- Expansion of international sales network – Farmtrac tractors available in Bulgaria.
- Launch of the Farmtrac 685 DT (82 hp) and Farmtrac 690 DT (88 hp) tractors production.
- Tenth Anniversary of Farmtrac Tractors Europe.
- Award: Gold Medal of the 16th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH for the Farmtrac 690 DT tractor.
- Expansion of international sales network – Farmtrac tractors available in the Czech Republic.
- Farmtrac Tractor Europe is a leader in sales of tractors up to 80 hp.
- Award: „Agriculture Machine of the Year” in the category of national machinery for Farmtrac 675 DT tractor.
- Prime Minister tractors Farmtrac 7100 DT (98 hp) and 7110 DT (110 hp).
- Award: Special Mention of the 19th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH for the tractor Farmtrac 7110 DT.
- Launch of new tractor series: Heritage and Euro IIIB.
- Award: Special Mention of the 20th International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH for the tractor Farmtrac 690 DT.
Fifteenth anniversary of Farmtrac Tractors Europe